14 mai 2011

Sean O'Gorman in video at Capital Slam Semi-finals

"Unpaid Wages" by Sean O'Gorman
     Capital Slam semi-finals - May, 7th, 2011 - Alumni Auditorium, University of Ottawa

I keep exploring the pictures and videos that I took during Capital Slam semi-finals last week. Obviously, some are not good enough to be shared, but some are surprisingly decent - as an pure amator photographer, I take the blame for the bad acquisitions, and I acknowledge the quality of my camera for the good ones...

But I am really happy with some videos, for instance the first minute of the first poem by Sean O'Gorman, entitled "Unpaid Wages". Sean is one of the people in charge of Urban Legends, the slam series taking part at Carleton University; a great poet, with interesting texts, nice rhythms, with a soft but deep way of performing. 
Sean finished 7th of the semi-finals and will take part in the finals on June, 10th.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire